One pan. One batter. One cake. THREE layers. Yes, not only is it possible, it’s magical: Magic Custard Cake! Using all the ingredients you’d normally expect to find in a cake recipe – eggs, flour, sugar, butter.
- 3 egg, yolks and whites separated
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) sugar
- 6 tablespoons (90 grams) melted butter
- ¾ cup (90 grams) flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ cups (375 milliliters) milk
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting (optional)
For directions watch the magical – and, incidentally, pretty soothing! – video from Emojoie Cuisine.
How To Make A Magic 3-Layer Cake In Only 1 Pan Reviewed by Paul on 2:42 PM Rating: