1. Use this chart to gauge how much exercise is appropriate during pregnancy.
2. Practice your posture.
4. The bare necessities (also, what to ask for on your baby registry).
5. Learn how to swaddle the babe.
6. What to eat while breast-feeding:
Because certain foods can cause indigestion and gas for baby AND mom.
7. A simple child-harness safety guide:
8. More tips for a rear-facing car seat:
9. Know your infant CPR.
You can also read the complete pediatric first aid guide here .
10. Baby reflexology guide:
Even if you don’t believe in this stuff, it never hurts to try when you’re at wits’ end.
11. Sizing charts for popular baby clothing brands makes shopping infinitely easier:
12. A simple nutrition guide:
13. Teething chart:
Now you know what those teeth are/should be doing.
15. What your baby is communicating to you:
16. A newborn survival guide:
18. The formula feeding guide:
19. What to feed your baby at different ages:
20. Print out this weaning chart…
It will help you keep track of foods you’re introducing to your child. Download the full chart here .
21. Use this handy chart to determine how much sleep is appropriate for your child.
22. How to sleep-train your baby:
Get the full infographic here .
23. What to expect from your baby’s development:
23 Incredibly Helpful Diagrams For Moms-To-Be Reviewed by Paul on 12:00 AM Rating: