Finding the time to create healthy snacks for kids can be tricky sometimes. With our busy lifestyles, it’s easy to just hand kids something to eat that’s quick or, for the picky little ones, something they will actually eat. But this doesn’t always result in the healthiest choices. With these 26 healthy snacks kids will love, you can rest assured that your children are getting the nutrients they need. Plus, some of these can even be made ahead of time, making them perfect to grab while you’re on the go.
1. Butterfly Quesadilla from Creative Kids Snacks
You have to admit, these cute butterflies look pretty appetizing!
2. Banana Ice Cream from My LIFE and Kids
This easy snack is perfect for cooling down on hot days, and much healthier than store bought ice cream.
3. Butterfly Snack Bags from Menu Musings
Perfect when you’re on the move, as treats for games and practices, birthday parties, and so much more!
4. Fruit snakes from Laugh With Us Blog
Who says you can’t play with your food?! Even the eyes are made using chocolate chips, so you don’t have to worry about inedibles.
5. Tree Snack from Fantastic Fun and Learning
This fun snack will get kids thinking about nature.
6. Fruit Turtle from B-Inspired Mama
Create the cutest little turtle, placed as if a professional set it together, all from an apple and a few grapes.
7. Fish in the River by Food.com
Now, this snack is a clever rendition of ants on a log that’s perfect for kids that can’t have peanut butter.
8. Ham and Cheese Pretzel by A Mom’s Take
You have to admit, these little snacks look fantastic. Plus, they’re even perfect for parties.
9. Fresh Fruit Pops by The Nerd’s Wife
Not only is this treat easy to make, they’re even made with real fruit.
10. Snack Robots from Canadian Basics
Perfect for birthday parties, kids of all ages will love these adorable robots complete with a drink!
11. DIY Go-Gurts from Make the Best of Everything
If your kids like Go-Gurts Yogurt, but you’re looking for a healthier option, try making your own.
12. Sushi Sandwich from Babble
If your kids love sushi, this snack is for them! Maybe they’ll even share with you if you’re lucky.
13. Cheese Monsters from Danya Banya
These cute monsters are easy to make and kids will love helping you create the faces.
14. Animal Snacks from Super Healthy Kids
With so many cute animals to choose from, the only question is where to start.
15. Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups from Spend With Pennies
As an all-time kid favorite, try out another version of grilled cheese.
16. Egg Snowman from Roxy’s Kitchen
If you’re craving winter already, these cute little snowmen may just do the trick.
17. Apple Cookies from Paleo Eats and treats
By just slicing an apple and dressing it up with scrumptious toppings, you’ll wonder why you never tried this treat before.
18. DIY Fruit Snacks from Honest to Nod
What kids don’t love fruit snacks?! You’ll love how healthy they are, and kids will enjoy helping you make the fun shapes.
19. Frozen Banana Penguins by Hand Made Charlotte
Another fantastic summertime treat, these cute little penguins will seem more like a guilty pleasure than a healthy snack!
20. Frozen Yogurt Buttons from Lady Behind the Curtain
Button snacks are perfect for on-the-go and long car rides, keeping kids happy and healthy.
21. 101 Different Finger Foods from Mothers Niche
Even babies and toddlers can have some fun with their food! If your kids are a little younger, check out these healthy finger foods.
22. Warm Banana Roll-Ups from Super Healthy Kids
This sweet treat will have kids and adults after more in no time.
23. A Healthy Snack Drawer from The Vintage Modern Wife
When kids are home from school for the summer, creating a healthy snack drawer in your fridge will make it easier to grab what you need and head out.
24. Power Packed Fruit and Veggie Muffins from Super Healthy Kids
Even the pickiest of eaters won’t be able to resist these delicious muffins. Packed with fruits and vegetables, kids won’t even know they’re actually eating healthy.
25. Scarecrow Veggie Tray from Living Locurto
Perfect for dipping, this scarecrow will keep kids entertained while they snack.
26. Veggie Rainbow from Meet the Dubiens
Somewhere over the rainbow, kids will snack in style.
26 Healthy Snacks Kids will Love Reviewed by Paul on 11:09 PM Rating: